Watch Evel Dick!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Evening in the BB House

Good evening, BB fans! Since the veto ceremony was held today (where Adam took himself off and Dani put up Brendon as the renom), the live feeds have been rather calm. Let's see what's been going on since my last post.

2:46pm BBT:
Backyard Patio
Jeff/Jordan/Dani


Dani: "I just wanted to let you know that you were never an option, ever." (re: renom)
Jordan: "Shelly said you wanted to talk to us."
Dani: "Talk to you guys? Well I don't know what else I can do to prove to you that I'm gunning after you guys. You're not my targets."
Jordan: "Yea. We'll talk later."

Dani leaves.

Jeff/Jordan talk.

Jordan: "I just feel like we're screwed either way."
Jeff: "No we're not!"
Jordan: "I dunno, I just don't have a good feeling & I don't know what it is. And yea, she might say that now, but..everybody's targeting Rachel. Adam said he'd put up Kalia and Rachel (if he won HOH). What good is that gonna do everybody?"
Jeff: "He won't even win HOH."
Jordan: "I feel like we've screwed ourselves in a way. We could've been on top, and it's just like.."
Jeff: "We didn't win, so we have to work with what we have now."

Jeff: "Who do you trust more: Adam and Shelly or Brendon and Rachel?"
Jordan: "I don't know who to trust!"
Jeff: "Yea but who do you trust more?"
Jordan: "I don't know!"
Jeff: "Well you have to make up your mind!"
Jordan: "That's what I've been trying to figure out for a day and a half!"
Jeff: "Don't you think you can trust Shelly more now?"
Jordan: "Yea, I mean..I hope so.."
Jeff: "I think we can trust Adam and Shelly more than Brendon and Rachel. (Rachel) throws us under the bus all the time!"
Jordan: "Right, well..then."

Brendon joins Jeff/Jordo on the backyard patio. Their convo stops.

4:15pm BBT:
Backyard/Pool Area
Brendon/Rachel/Jeff/Jordan

Rachel: "I think if Adam won (HOH), I'd be in danger.."
Jeff: "No I can definitely ..or I f**kin' HOPE I could convince him otherwise."

Rachel: "I dunno...he's not gonna put up Porsche.."
Brendon: "You think Adam's too afraid to put up Daniele?"
Jeff: "Yes!"
Jordan: "FOR.SURE."
Rachel: "And..Kalia?"
Jordan: "He will put her up."
Rachel: "He's not gonna put up Shelly because he loves Shelly."
Jordan: "So who does the leave?"
Rachel: "Me and Kalia."
Jeff: "Adam will put up Kalia. That's a fact."

Rachel: "Jeff, you'd have to win (veto) and pull me off the block.."
Jordan: "Then they'd just use me as a pawn. I would stay over Kalia."

Jeff: "See, this is where we jump ahead...we have to win HOH first!" (laughs)
Brendon: "I'm not even f**kin' GONE yet, guys. Let's focus on trying to keep me in the house!

Everyone laughs.
Brendon: "I might as well be out the door already."

Brendon said he's gonna campaign for Porsche's vote. (**Good luck.)


Jeff: "Everyone is running around saving their own ass, and f**kin' kissing ass to whoever the HOH is. And they've won 3 weeks in a row, so they've been getting a lot of kisses."
Rachel: "Daniele's been HOH for 3 weeks in a row."

Rachel goes inside to take a shower and change.

4:18pm BBT:
Brendon: "Just think if our whole alliance had stuck together."
Jordan: "Yea, it stinks. It seems like this (season), and I can't say anything because I haven't won much, but it seems like this year, all ya gotta do is drop dead and do nothin' & ya make it far."

4:56pm BBT:
Backyard
Jordan/Jeff

In full humilitard gear, Jordan joined Jeff for a run around the BB backyard.


Jordan: "I wanna take this tutu off..it's gettin' in the way!"

Jeff is also working out.


Adam/Rachel/Brendon join & talk about 90210.

Jordan: "How many years was 90210 on for?"
Adam: "10 yrs, 296 episodes."
Brendon: "Whoa! Stalker alert!"

90210 talk continues.

Jordan: "How old were you when you starting watching it?"
Adam: "Too old to be watching it. I was 18."

6:00pm BBT:
Rachel starts talking about "Save By The Bell", and all of a sudden..

A weight drops on Jeff's glass and it breaks into a hundred pieces.
Adam: "We need a shopvac. Big Brother! We need help."
Rachel: "I don't understand why they give us glass, anyways."
Jeff: "I get sad when my glasses are gone. (This is his 2nd broken glass this season.) If that was Big Orange, I would've been really pissed."

Jeff starts cleaning up..

Jeff: "I think this is just plastic.."
Brendon: "It is?"
Jeff: "I dunno..when I throw it (in the bag), it sounds like glass.."

Working out continues on all 4 feeds.


BB: "Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside."

(BB is most likely just gonna clean up the glass.)

Adam: "Way to go, Adam!"

Adam grabs a quick smoke for a few seconds then heads inside.

6:19pm BBT:
Kitchen
Jeff/Jordan/Brendon

Jeff is making something to eat.
Rachel's roaming the house at the moment.
Dani is up & was just called into the Diary Room.

6:30pm BBT:
BB: "Lockdown is over!"

As Jeff cooks, him and Jordo take some time for a couple kisses and a hug.





6:46pm BBT:
A look at the feeds.

*Jeff/Adam are working out.

*Dani/Shelly are on the BY couch, talking non-game.

Shelly/Dani/Porsche are on the BY couches, talking about food.


**Okie dokie guys & gals, I'm outty for the night. BB After Dark will be coming on at 12am EST, or you can watch the live feeds anytime you want! ;) See y'all back in the morning for The Overnigher! :D

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.