Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

BB13 Live Feeds Mobile App

As the days start to fly by, we're getting closer & closer to Big Brother 13 starting! We only have about 1 1/2 months before BB13 starts on July 6th, but I have some exciting news that will make y'all some happy lil addicts! ;)

This year, there will be a mobile app for the Live Feeds!!

You've asked for it, and now you got it! This is being done through CBS. I don't have anymore details for you guys & gals right now, other than there will be a mobile app this season. So get ready to take your addiction wherever you go! (I, for one, love this piece of news. I can totally see myself watching the feeds on my phone as I'm grocery shopping. :P lol)

Also, Showtime is bringing "Big Brother: After Dark" back this season!! w00t w00t!!

What is BB: After Dark? It's where you can see the live feeds for 3 hours every night, 7 nights a week on Showtime.

Okay, that's it for now! Stay tuned as I bring more info! By the way, BecauseYoureAddicted.com will be up & running again in about a week. The server change is taking a lot longer than projected. Just wanted to give y'all the update on that.

More info to come as I get it! (Psss..a little birdie on my shoulder told me that there will be a TON more info about BB13 around the 1st or 2nd week in June, so stay tuned for that!!)


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 24/7
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.