Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Are you the biggest BB fan? (Contest)

Happy Holidays, BB fans!! :D Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting into the Christmas spirit!!

Before I get to the BB fan contest details, I wanna share a little bit of info with you guys & gals:

It appears that Rachel (winner of BB13), and her fiance' Brendon, will be on the next season of The Amazing Race! They begin filming this Saturday.

Okay..now on to the contest.

I was asked by Chelsia of BB9 to help spread the word to you guys about a search for Big Brother's Biggest Fan, so here's the scoop:

RealityNation.com is searching the biggest BB fan and the winner will win 1 year of the Big Brother Live Feeds!! Now that's one heck of a prize!


(Click the pic for more info.)

In other BB news...
Big Brother 14 is slated to begin on July 5th, 2012, which is just 8 months away! Let the countdown begin!!!! :D w00t w00t!

And last, but not least..

Off topic:
I just started selling my homemade jewlery online, so if you like unique & cool necklaces (and made by yours truly), then check'em out! :)

Jamie Lynn Jewelry's Facebook Page


Okay my lil addicts, that's all for now. I'll keep posting as I get stuff in! ;)


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.