Watch Evel Dick!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dynamic Duos: Past BB HG's

OMG OMG OMG!!! Okay, I literally choked on my iced tea when I saw this, but on CBS.com, they released who could possibly be the remaining 6 HG's!!

"This season, some of Big Brother’s most familiar faces will be re-entering the house for another shot at the game!"

Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?


Notice how it says who "..do you think.." will re-enter the house? So your vote isnt for who you WANT to enter, it's for who you THINK will enter the house for another shot at half-a-mill.

Ohhhh BB gods, PLEASE let Evil Dick back in that house!!! And if I see Jessie one more season, I swear I'll start to pull my hair out! lol

Okay, so who do y'all wanna see back in the game & watch all summer long on the live feeds?? Let your voices be heard in the comment section below!! :D

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need to get the live feeds? Get'em right here!!

Twitter | Facebook

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.