Watch Evel Dick!

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Overnighter

Good morning, BB addicts & Happy Labor Day to y'all!! :D Last night, the feeds were pretty calm..very little game talk was had. Kalia spent a good portion of her day bugging Adam to use the veto so that Adam/Kalia/Porsche could stick together, but Adam's not budging. He's not gonna use the veto this week. Period.

I still have not heard back from Superpass yet whether or not the live feeds will be blocked Tuesday/Wednesday this week but rest assure, I will notify you guys the second I find out!!

One thing that I do know for sure, is that this Thursday we will be able to watch the Final 3 Endurance Comp on the live feeds!!! w00t w00t!! Since this is my favorite comp to watch of every BB season, I am happy as a clam!! :D

Today is Monday, which means it's Veto Ceremony Day inside the the BB13 house, where we'll see Adam not use the Veto and maybe..just maybe..Jordan & Rachel will start to trust Adam a little bit more in the game & trust in their Final 3 deal.

Okie dokie, let me go gather up some overnight happenings and I'll start posting them below!

**Everything posted below can viewed using the Flashback Feature on the Live Feeds!

10:45pm BBT:
Backyard Patio
Rachel/Jordan (Adam in Hammock)

Jordan: "Tomorrow it'll be 10 days (until the season's over)."
Rachel: "REALLY?!"

Jordan counts the days left on her fingers.
Rachel: "I can do 10 days!"
Jordan: "Me too! That's if the Finale is the 15th." (**It's the 14th.)
Rachel: (singing) "I cannot wait!"
Jordan: "It'll go by fast. We're almost done."

Kalia comes out and joins them. They start talking about shoes.

11:35pm BBT:
Backyard Patio
Porsche/Rachel/Adam/Jordan

As they play a game of cards, Porsche/Rachel/Adam talk about former BB houseugests and who's cool, who they'd like to meet, etc.

Rachel: "Howie's cool, obviously. Howie's fun. Brendon loves Howie. Chelsia's awesome." (*She's one my favorite girls ever on BB! :))
Porsche: "What season was she on?"
Rachel: "Season 9. She's also runs Superpass."
Adam: "Doesn't she run a show on there with a girl named Missy?" (**Yep! Every Thursday at 3pm BBT on the feeds!!)

Kalia joins P/R/A again to continue to play cards.

1:04am BBT:

Kalia gets up & goes to the bathroom. Porsche starts trying to work Adam to use the veto to take her off the block.

Porsche: "Tomorrow we have to wake up early (for the Veto Ceremony)..would you like me to make you some breakfast tomorrow?"
Adam: "No thank you. That'd be sweet of you, but you don't have to."
Porsche: "Is there anything I can do..to persuade you (to use the veto)?"
Adam: "Nnnnnn no."
Porsche: "Adam if you use the veto on me, I'll take you to final 2..."
Adam: "You're gonna take me to final 2 anyway."
Porsche: (smiling) "Shut up! No I won't."
Adam: (surprised) "Oh!"
Porsche: "Well you don't know that..but if you use it on me.."
Adam: (whispering) "Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter."
Porsche: "It does matter..Because if Jordan wins HOH then Rachel's still safe."
Adam: "Doesn't matter."
Porsche: (pouting) "Okay."

Kalia re-joins Porsche/Adam.

1:17am BBT:
Backyard Patio
Adam/Kalia

Kalia tells Adam that she wants to tell him something: she's the one who took the chess pieces.

Kalia: "After you know this, then you'll literally know every aspect of my game..because I want you to know how much you can trust me & that I'm like so serious about going to the end with you and how badly I want you to use the veto on me. I want you to be my King!"
Adam: "You have the Queen? And the pawn?"
Kalia: "I don't have the pawn."
Adam: "Who's got the pawn?"
Kalia: (giggling) "Who knows! I took (the chess pieces). And I had them for quite some time. (Dani & myself) took them the day we took the other stuff, it was to throw people off for the next (comp)."
Adam: "You're sneaky!"

1:21am BBT:
Kalia: "I know (J/R) are telling you a million different things but..and maybe you think you can take Rachel on by yourself, or that you can beat her in the end, but those are not good odds."

Kalia tells Adam that she wants to go to the end with her. He said it's food for thought..but that was just his way to end the conversation.

2:31am BBT:
Backyard Couch
Kalia

Kalia: "If he doesn't use this veto, if he picks them over us, he will be like, the stupidest player in all of Big Brother history I swear. We're his freakin' alliance!"

3:21am BBT:
Backyard Patio
Adam

Adam talked to us live feeds watchers again.

Adam: "I think the line of the weekend was 'Hey Adam, if you wanna make me squirm, then use the veto on Porsche!' Like I would even consider using the Veto on Kalia? Are you f**king kidding me? You really, really think for one second, that I was gonna use the veto on you, Kalia? Really? Je**s Ch***t! How f**kin' stupid are you? Or...no, sorry..that's rude. How caught up in your own head are you? You think I was gonna use the veto on (you), you thought for 1 second I was gonna use the Veto on you..you make a Final 2 deal with somebody, tell everybody about it, tell me how you're voting so I can vote with you, then vote against me, and you think I'm gonna pull you off the block!"

He rambles on some more about how he can't believe thinks Adam would save her from the block.

Adam: "How can people really think that they can get through this game thinking that you could make 100 deals and nobody else will know about it."


Adam: "Now, if I'm being taken as a fool by Rachel and Jordan, Kalia will be here this week & Porsche will be gone. Sorry, Porsche. I trusted people. My bad. You're gone. It's a game. This is how we play the game. This game is...not always fair, but the people that I'm working with have shown me loyalty and trust. I've even told them stuff they did NOT wanna hear, because I trust them, and in turn, they trust me back. And if they're playing me for a fool, kudos to you..you did a much better job at fooling me than other people who have my back. Whatever. Enjoy your Labor Day, people. Hope you have a nice picnic...BBQ, whatever it is that you're doing."

Adam heads inside & goes to bed.

**And that's it for The Overnighter!! :D As of 8:32am BBT, all HG's are in their beds. Adam seems to be awake but laying down in his bed, yawning. As soon as the HG's get up & start talking, I'll start the morning post!

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.