Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Nights BB Episode

Good evening to all of you BB addicts!! :D Tonight is the last Sunday BB Episode of the BB13 season!!

Today on the live feeds, Porsche shaved Adam's back (and head):

Also, Kalia has been campaigning to Adam all day and doesn't plan to stop until the POV Ceremony. Poor Adam. lol

Tonight's BB episode will show the Nomination Ceremony & Rachel opening up Pandora's Box...releasing former BB houseguest Jessie back into the house! I can't wait to see that!! lol

UPDATED:
That was the funniest BB episode I've ever seen!!! LOL I loved seeing Adam's surprised face at Tori Spelling, Rachel's reaction to seeing Jesse, Jesse giving his workout swag to Rachel..it was hilarious!! I think I'll watch that episode again tomorrow. lol

Alright guys & gals, I'll see y'all tomorrow morning with The Overnighter!! :D


Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.