Watch Evel Dick!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Overnighter

Good morning, BB fans & Happy Sunday to y'all! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :D Yesterday was intense on the live feeds & there was a little bit of confusion: Brendon plans on pulling Rachel off the block, but they're not telling anyone their true plans. Instead, their letting people think that Brendon's gonna pull himself off the block.

Last night, Kalia was talking, talking and...yes, talking. To prepare myself for today's Overnighter of lots of Kalia talk, I made a big pot of coffee. lol :P

Okay, let's see what the HG's were up to last night! :D

**Everything posted below can viewed using the Flashback Feeds!

7:57pm BBT:
HOH Room
Dani/Shelly

Shelly read Dani's Letter from Home (from her grandma). They then talked game: Dani assured Shelly that she's not going up on the block this week, so to not worry about anything.

Shelly told Dani that she (Shel) cheered for everybody during the POV Comp yesterday (Dani saw Shelly cheer for Brendon & she wondered why). Shelly said that even though Kalia told Dani that Shelly is in an alliance with Brendon/Shelly, that that's not the case and she'll vote any one of them out. Shelly then told Dani that Brendon plans to take himself off the block (**That's what she thinks, but Rach is coming off instead.) and that she (Shelly) will vote any way Dani wants her to.

Shelly leaves.
Kalia & Lawon enter.

Dani tells Kalia & Lawon about how she has to try really hard to keep her weight on. She said she's lost 10 lbs so far from being in the house & she hates it, and that she works out so much to keep the weight on. She also said that during BB8, people were saying that she was bulimic or anorexic.

Dani: "My body's just not like everybody elses. Everyone in my family is super duper skinny."

8:31pm BBT:
Lounge Room
Jeff/Jordo/Adam

Adam: "I think you (Jeff) are more of a threat..to other people. I think (Jordan) can get the votes to stay. But if it's you versus Brendon...you'd have a vote from me, Jordan, Kalia and Lawon?"
Jordan: "You think Brendon's gonna use to save himself? Rachel said she thinks she has the votes to save herself."
Adam: "Porsche would vote to keep Rachel."
Jeff: "Yea...I need 4 (votes)."

They go round & round about who they think would vote for who, but Adam said they have this vote. Jeff & Jordan told Adam that if he goes up, he has their vote as well.

9:09pm BBT:
HOH Room
Kalia/Lawon

Kalia started off talking about how Dani told her how people in the house perceive her: that she doesn't cook for people, she doesn't do dishes, etc. Kalia disagreed, saying that she's cooked for people a couple of times (including Lawon) and then..

Kalia: "When people in the house aren't gonna say hi to me, or talk to me, I'm not gonna turn around and offer to make them breakfast. In real life, I don't try to get people to like me. If you don't like me, you don't like me. Dani said it's a personality thing that makes people not warm up to me. My sarcasm comes off mean sometimes, so..I tried to explain to her. Also, I was like, you know..you..can't understand, because you're not black, and you're not a black woman."

Lawon: "Why do we always gotta play the race card!"
Kalia: "Oh no, trust me, I'm not doing that!"
Lawon: "Oh no, I mean..in general."
Kalia: "I say it in a sense of, there are some things that..for example, when a black person walks into a room, or walks into the Big Brother house, we automatcially notice there are 3 of us. You know what I'm saying?"
Lawon: "Yea! Right. Right."
Kalia: "And you don't walk into a room and say oh, there's 11 white people. I think we do that because, even if there's a very small amount of distrust, we naturally as a race, have that because of all the things that have been done to us in our race, ya know? And continue to be done."

Talk continues.
Kalia: "Everyone thinks I'm riding Dani's coattails, but Dani's my only friend and we've been waiting forever to be HOH and now we have it to ourselves."

**There's a ton of Kalia talking from last night, trying to pull out only the important stuff. Sorry it's taking so long, but if you have feeds and/or watch BB After Dark, then I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. lol

9:55pm BBT:
Dani enters the HOH room & sees Kalia/Lawon still talking.


Dani: "What's wrong?"
Kalia: "Nothing! We were just talking in here for awhile.."
Dani: "(Come downstairs), be social. Put a smile on your face!" (dances)
Dani: "Something I wanna tell you personally is, try to be positive because when you're not, it comes off bad."
Kalia: "I KNOW!" (starts crying a little bit)
Dani: "Trust me, I know, I've been there, but, like..look at the big picture."
Kalia: "I know!"
Dani: "..because you're NOT in a bad spot! And I want you to know that! I know you think you are, but you're really not."
Kalia: "I'm so stressed out! I HAVE to win (HOH) on Thursday!"

Dani calms her down and tells her that she has her (Dani) and Lawon on their side and to stop freaking out.

Dani & Lawon both leave.
Kalia leaves a little bit later, and per Dani's advice, goes downstairs to be more social.

11:05pm BBT:
Dining Room Table
Rachel/Dani/Porsche/Lawon/Adam

Dani: (to Rach) "Are you sad that Julie hasn't asked you any questions (on the live show) in 2 weeks?"
Rachel: "Well, if I go home this week, then...yea. I'll get my questions."

Uncomfortable silence.

Dani: "Sorry I..I didn't mean like that."
Rachel: "It's okay."

Silence.

Dani: "So...anyways, what concerts do you (Lawon/Porshe) wanna go to?"

Rachel gets up & moves around the kitchen, seemingly upset about Dani's question, then heads into the Have Not's Room. Dani goes in & talks with her.


Dani said she's sorry & didn't mean to come off "like that" to Rachel, and that she (Dani) wants to be friends with Rach outside the house and likes her. She also told Rach that she put Bren/Rach up on the block as a strategy move (because she'd be on the block if Rach or Bren won HOH), not a personal move.

They hug & make up.

Rachel played dumb and said "You're probably gonna send me home", but like I posted earlier, Rachel is coming off the block.

Rachel: "Me and Brendon won the veto and he's going to use it on himself and whatever, I don't want to talk about that. I'll get my questions from Julie now..yay!"

They talk for a little while longer and before Dani leaves, she tells Rach they can talk later if she wants. Rachel said okay. Dani leaves.

Porsche comes in & they both do some Dani bashing. Porsche thinks that Dani will put her (P) up as a pawn.

12:02am BBT:
Candy Bedroom
Jeff/Jordo

Jeff & Jordan talked about how stressful it is this season, compared to their season, about not knowing if one of them is gonna go home or not because they fought so hard to just get to jury and they're worried that one of them is gonna be the renom and go home.

Jeff, still thinking that Brendon's gonna pull himself off the block, said that Rachel leaving will only fuel Brendon to win this upcoming HOH comp and that they'll be safe if he wins.

1:00am BBT:
HOH Room
Kalia/Dani

Dani talked about she thought Brendon would pull Rachel off the block, but she heard that Brendon's pulling himself off the block. She said she wants to talk to him.

Talk then turns to how Dani feels that this season is so much different from her season (BB8), and different from what she thought it'd be like this time around. She feels like she's hurting people in the game when she doesn't mean to. She then talks about Dom specifically, and how he went home because of her & how she wishes he was still there.

1:56am BBT:
Backyard Couches
Shelly/Rachel/Lawon/Jordan/Porsche

Shelly said (to Rach) that she's surprised that BB hasn't offered up the house or backyard for their wedding, since they met in the house.

Shelly: "That'd be awesome to watch!"

Shelly: "Wouldn't that be fun to plan a mock wedding here this summer just for the heck of it?"
Jordan: "Oh yea!"
Rachel: "Well we better do it this week!"
Jordan: "That'd be fun!!"
Shelly: "We can do it!"

They start discussing what they could use around the house for the wedding.
Shelly: "Could be the priest!"

Jordan: (to Brendon shooting pool) "Brendon! We're gonna make y'all a mock wedding!"
Rachel: "So we can practice for our real wedding!"
Brendon: "Alright."

Jeff comes over.

Jeff: "Adam can be the ring elf.."

2:18am BBT:
HOH Room
Dani/Kalia

Dani talked about her stealth-whispering. She said she taught Kalia and Dominici how to do stealth whisper really good. She also said that production hates when she whispers. (**Me too!! Can't hear sh*t. lol)

Dani: "They hate me! Production hates me, because I'm like, the best whisperer ever."
Kalia: "That's because you're not whispering, you're lip'ing."

Talk switches to about dating.
Dani: "I hate dating."

Dani said she could never date a guy that slept with one of her friends. Kalia said she could & have.

Dani said that she gets hit on more by lesbians, than straight guys.
Dani: "I get hit on by lesbians ALL THE TIME! I think I give off some (vibe) or something."

Dani said that when she sees a beautiful girl, she always tells them because girls never do that anymore and it's such a compliment when a girl tells another girl that they're beautiful.

**And that's it for The Overnighter!! :D Come back to the blog tonight at 7:30pm EST & hop on into the Chat Room for the Sunday Night Episode! Until then, enjoy the live feeds, as I'm gonna enjoy (what I'm not calling) my "Sanity Sunday" break for the next 5 hours. lol :P See y'all tonight!!

Stay tuned...
Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!
Need the Live Feeds? Get'em Right Here!!!
|

Contact Me
© Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2011. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.